Calling all Beagle lovers!!
Sweet and soulful Eudora Welty needs to find a forever home. Don’t be fooled by those grey whiskers, this sassy little 20-pound lady is full of spunk! Like her namesake author, Eudora is southern (Alabama) and formidable.
· Do you like long walks? Perfect, because so does she!
· Do you like to have your things chewed on? You’ll be disappointed because she’s not interested!
· Do you have a tall fence? She may not look it, but this 10-year-old gal can clear a 4-foot fence with ease!
· No fence? No worries! Eudora does great on leash!
· Do you live in an apartment or condo? She’s a pretty quiet gal!
· Got another dog? Eudora loves canine friends! (Cats and kids we’re not too sure of yet…)
· Looking for a housebroken, crate-trained dog? We’ll get ya pretty close – Eudora settles nicely in her crate if you give her a few minutes, and is also doing excellent with her potty training – she’s a very fast learner!
This wonderful gal loves all people, warms up to visitors quickly, gives lots of kisses, and loves snuggling up in your lap and being the recipient of lots of ear scratches and attention. Will you open your home to this lovable little wiggle-butt?
Interested in adopting this dog? Visit our website (http://www.SecondCityCanineRescue.org) to fill out an application.
We love our dogs. We want happy lives for all of them and are looking for the home that provides the best fit for each dog’s individual needs. Please understand that there may be multiple families interested in this dog.
Also, please know that the breed mix listed is simply a guess. In most cases, we don’t know their background. We encourage you to base your decision on individual personality and pet qualities instead of relying on our guess.
Please understand, we only adopt our animals out near the Chicagoland area. Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Hope to see you become part of the SCCR family!